Book Title: – Classical Mechanical Publisher: – Addison Wesley Author: -Goldstein Poole Safko Page: – 636
Classical Mechanics by Goldstein Poole Safko
Classical Mechanics by Goldstein Poole Safko is one of the most popular book for study the concept of Mechanics problem. Mechanical Engineering Students love to read this book. Because this is most important subject for Mechanical Engineering Students. The Books covers Entire all the main topic including Hamilton Equation of Motions and Elementary Principles.
The author of this book is put the maximum effort to provide a good content in this book. Also, this book is best for competitive exam preparations. Experts and professor directly recommend this Classic Mechanics Goldstein pdf.
Table Of Contents:-
- The Kinematics of Rigid Body Motion.
- The Rigid Body Equations of Motion.
- Classical Mechanics of the Special Theory of Relativity.
- The Hamiltonian Equations of Motion.
- Canonical Transformations.
- Hamilton-Jacobi Theory and Action Angle Variables.
- Classical Chaos
- Survey of the Elementary Principles.
- Variational Principles and Lagrange’s equations.
- The Central Force Problem.
So Finally here we provide Classical Mechanics pdf for the best results. Here you can download this free of cost. If you like this post please share with your friends.
Also Here You can Download All Engineering Books Here