Book Title : Fundamentals of Engineering Thermodynamics
Author(s) : Michael J.Moran, Howard N. Shapiro
Publisher : Wiley
A comprehensive, best-selling introduction to the basics of engineering thermodynamics. Requiring only college-level physics and calculus, this popular book includes numerous illustrations and graphs to help students learn engineering concepts. This leading text in the field maintains its engaging, readable style while presenting a broader range of applications that motivate engineers to learn the core thermodynamics concepts.In the book, they focus on the Real life-based thermodynamics problem. All Numerical Examples and Its solution are present in this Unique ebook. Students love to read this Thermodynamics Concept. Experts prefer this book to students for her success.
Table of Contents:-
- Getting Started: Introductory Concepts and Definitions.
- Energy and the First Law of Thermodynamics.
- Evaluating Properties.
- Control Volume Analysis Using Energy.
- The Second Law of Thermodynamics.
- Using Entropy.
- Exergy Analysis.
- Vapor Power Systems.
- Gas Power Systems.
- Refrigeration and Heat Pump Systems.
- Thermodynamic Relations.
- Ideal Gas Mixture and Psychrometric Applications.
- Reacting Mixtures and Combustion.
- Chemical and Phase Equilibrium.
- Appendix Tables, Figures, and Charts.
- Index to Tables in SI Units.
- Index to Tables in English Units.
- Index to Figures and Charts